If you can’t decide between desert, a coffee, or a drink after a meal, a Mexican Coffee is the perfect combination of all three. This drink combines tequila, Kahlua, coffee, and ice cream into one cup of deliciousness.
- ½ ounce of tequila
- ½ ounce of Kahlua or other coffee liqueur.
- 1 cup of strong coffee.
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Brew 1 cup of strong coffee.
- Add coffee, tequila, and Kahlua. Mix.
- Slightly melt ice cream in a microwave for up to 30 seconds.
- Add ice cream to coffee mixture.