If you like a cappuccino but would like it to be creamier, try a Breve Coffee. This Italian espresso drink is similar to a cappuccino except that it uses half-and-half instead of milk making it thicker and richer and a cappuccino. The half-and-half is harder to foam than milk.
- 1 shot espresso
- ½ cup of half-and-half cream
- Make one shot of espresso.
- Foam half-and-half. Can be done with heating wand on an espresso machine or by warming the cream in a microwave and then whisking the cream vigorously. An easier method is to use an Automatic Electric Milk Frother.
- Pour espresso into a cup.
- Pour in hot cream. Spoon foam over top.
- (Optional) add sugar or other sweetener.